Hostgator Down, Host Gator Temporary Down

May 12, 2009

Hostgator Down, Host Gator Temporary Down

This day, one of my Web Hosting that's using Hostgator is temporary down. I'm afraid if it's only my ISP problem. So I need to recheck my Host and my ISP. But when I'm looking around, there's lot of my friend and people on Internet that has the same host gator provider are down too. Still didn't find the specific reason why Host Gator down. Because there's no explanation about it, even on their website hostgator.com. Their website also down too, I've tried to use web proxy and different IP to open it, but it's only return that hostgator site cannot be resolve.

But for now, it's ok. The Hostgator is run and up again. Hope I can find the good reason of this problem.

Tags: hostgator, hostgator down, site5, host gator, hostgator.com

No comments:

Post a Comment