i 75 explosion

Jul 15, 2009

i 75 explosion

Gasoline tanker explodes on I75 north of Detroit HAZEL PARK.

A gasoline tanker exploded at I75 and 9 Mile Road. Flames are shooting hundreds of feet in the air from a gasoline tanker explosion that has forced the shutdown of an interstate north of Detroit. 23 trucks including a tanker crashed at the I75 and 9 Mile curve fire truck fell through 9 Mile bridge when the bridge melted due to fire.

Authorities did not know whether other vehicles were involved but television images showed a wrecked burned tractor trailer near the destroyed. According to witnesses on the scene the recently completed Nine Mile Rd overpass collapsed over the I75 northbound lane directly after the explosion which occurred around 815 pm.

We don’t know exactly what caused the explosion but it did explode. Besides HYIP’s I figure I was into 75 auto and manual surfs. Police weren’t sure, but it seems like you’d be more likely to get a big blast from a mostly empty tanker.

Eyewitnesses say the tanker tried to make it under. I75 in Hazel Park is shut down following a gasoline tanker explosion in the Detroit suburb. Flames are shooting hundreds of feet in the air from a gasoline tanker explosion that has forced the shutdown of an interstate north of Detroit. Detroit Free Press Tanker Fire in Hazel Park closes I75.

Related searches:
i 75 explosion, omkari panwar, i 75, detriot news, bousada de lara

No comments:

Post a Comment